The Venus Project: RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY=Peaceful Abundance for ALL

Emailed the following note this morning, and didn't see a menu with Contact form on
The Zeitgeist Movement website before that! LOL If you haven't seen the newest additions, it's really looking great :D Anyone interested in creating a group here at iPeace or being part of a dedicated Network, please reply here so Jacque and Peter can see that there's support for the idea! Thanks and here's to enjoying a world of abundance for all in our lifetime!! For more information on the idea of a Resource-Based Economy, click link and read all about it on The Venus Project website. Cheers!pda

Dear Jacque and Roxanne,

Thanks to you & Peter for bringing The Venus Project to our attention via Zeitgeist. I was surprised to see the Research Center for sale, and hope this is simply an invitation to join in expanding the thought for realizing the vision, here and now. Now that the popularity of the new "Addendum" movie has featured your work, would you consider collaborating with subscribers to the Movement by creating a social Network or Group on Ning.com to bring us all together in one open forum for action-oriented discussion? I would be happy to volunteer my time and resources :o) to help set it up and moderate, if needed.

My daughter, Fawn, recently started a fledgling group on our freeschool network called, "Work With Me," which is geared toward creative, cooperative endeavors. You are, of course, welcome to set up shop in our space. Also, visit the new iPeace Network for an example of an active online community coming together for positive change. If you will, please pass this on to Peter with our best wishes; there doesn't seem to be any contact information on the Zeitgeist site, yet.

Much love & appreciation,
Penne & the folks at AFC

Founders/Facilitators
iLearn in Freedom Network

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE: Changed the name of this post slightly to reflect my Powerful Intentions in putting the Law of Attraction into play! :o) HAND!pda
Yes, that's the one! Jennifer Bruseth (friend here at iPeace) told me about some groups on Facebook. One is called Eloveution and the other has the same title as the movie. If you surf over, look me up (Penne Ard) and they're listed under my Groups on the profile page.

The Zeitgeist Movement website now has a "Communicate" tab for interactive forums (Coming soon!) so hopefully the suggestion to network here on Ning will help them get that up & running before long. Jennifer also said that they want this idea to go viral, so everyone's encouraged to set up groups and forums all over the Web, so there will be a plenty of backups should any one site run into challenges, IYKWIM.

Thanks for the support and encouragement, everyone. At least we know we have a host of like-minded friends here at iPeace so we'll never be far from home :D Have you made your iPeace vid, yet? Those are our daughters, Fawn & Julie, featured on the Main Page with their entry to the Google Project 10 to the 100th! Join the movement, make a vid and pass it on!!

Celebrate Peace ~ I AM!
Penne & the folks at AFC

I have a group on facebook called healthy anarchy. your all welcome to join,. We need actual sollutions and education about the root of problems. Making a resource based economy is fine, but if it isnt also going to get to the roots of problems, meaning health of the mind/body/spirit and how to achieve these things it will all just grow back again like a weed Or like a hoarder who hoards stuff in their house , clear the house and it will just grow back like a jungle unless you cure the hoarders mind. And to cure mind takes healthy food and excercise for the mind/body/spirit both individualy and collectivly.
If you still want unhealthy food and drugs and other stuff in this new society it will cause problems to this idea, zeitgesit leaves alot of this unexplained. Its the same as when the brain of the earth which is humans is in conflict the earth drinks oil and smokes coal, and when an addict's mind is in conflict they drink beer and smoke ciggaretes.
Namaste Mabuhay
Greg
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21610714669&ref=ts
Astute observation, my friend. Interestingly enough, a resource-based economy would promote healthy living naturally, by providing greater access to the best foods and environments. Thanks for the invitation to join your group. I've also discovered a new Ning Network for TheZeitgeistMovement (not sure if it's being developed as an official site, but it's another great way to connect with like-minded friends.

Celebrate Life & learning ~ I AM!
Penne & the CanDo! Crew :o)

Purple Thistle Potluck Theatre

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022